#WeShallNotBeRemoved Screen Industry Group
March 4 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
The next meeting of our #WeShallNotBeRemoved Screen Industry Group meeting will be Thursday 4th March, 11am-12.30pm
Spaces are free but limited and can be booked online via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/wsnbr-screen-industry-group-meeting-2-tickets-141683863249
“We want to work together to increase the representation and meaningful inclusion of disabled people – including learning-disabled, neurodivergent, and Autistic people – in the UK screen industries.”
- Time: 11am – 12.30pm (‘arrivals’ from 10.45am)
- Date: Thursday 4th March 2021
- On Zoom (link will be emailed nearer the time)
- Please book a ticket on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/wsnbr-screen-industry-group-meeting-2-tickets-141683863249
- Tickets are FREE.
- If you require a supporter to join you on the Zoom call, please can they book a ticket too? It means they will be emailed all the joining details as well.
The meeting is open for all. It will include:
- A BSL interpreter
- A live captioner
- Easy Read slides
- A 15 minute break (The meeting will be 45 mins, followed by a 15 minute break, followed by 30 mins)
- If you have any other access requirements, please let us know when you get your ticket.
We are keen that everyone feels they can contribute to the meeting. Like last time, if anyone would like to chat to someone beforehand about what the meeting is about, please let us know when you get your ticket.
The aims of the second meeting will be to:
- Have a recap of what we discussed in our first meeting
- Provide updates of what has happened since then
- Decide what we want to happen in the meetings moving forward
We look forward to meeting you again!
Love from the Screen Industry Group